Went to bed at midnight, (watched a lame movie with Pops) up at 4:30am to a crying, drooling baby. Sent the two oldest boys to church with a friend where hopefully they'll meet Pops, assuming his meetings will have ended. Pops will stay for the first part then come home and stay with Crate so I can teach my YW lesson. I will REALLY need the Sunday nap today so I hope it'll happen. I do have to say, just having to get the boys ready and not myself or the baby makes for a very smooth Sunday morning. No rushing out the door, no throwing the church bag together at the last minute...this morning was really nice.
Today I'm grateful for friends who have vehicles big enough to take two extra kids and who are willing to do so.
Now it's time to hit the showers and maybe, just maybe (if the hair cooperates today) the house will be ALL picked up prior to leaving. Now that would be a very nice treat to come home to. Not the usual situation on Sundays...go figure.
Can't wait til this little guy has a happy face again.
2 comments:
i'm sorry ellie got him sick! i feel terrible. fortunately, it shouldn't last too long, seems like ellie is basically over it now. hope this doesn't mean you never call again for us to babysit.
My son says he hopes his favorite playmate will feel better soon!
Post a Comment