Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So the big Turkey day is tomorrow. We're having dinner with Pop's side and I'm bringing the potatoes and rolls. I also made a dessert that I've never made before and I might take it too...if it doesn't get eaten before we make it over there. I was bound and determined not to be cooking tomorrow at all and I so happy I got everything done today and so we are planning some good old family exercise in the morning. Bike rides, jogging or hiking...just not sure which one will choose yet. OK...I'm planning the exercise party but highly encouraging (read: you have no choose)all family members to participate. It should be a fun morning.

Can't decide if I'm most looking forward to not having extra children tomorrow or that Buster doesn't have to go to school tomorrow or the fact that Pops won't be working tomorrow or all of the above...I'm hoping everyone wakes up in a good mood and looks forward to a day filled with family fun. Not to mention it's supposed to be pretty chilly outside so it'll feel even more like a true winter holiday!

Other blog worthy items:
~I mopped my floor this week. Once again a clean floor makes me a happy woman.
~The boys have a massive fort that they built in the playroom. Seriously, again?
~Crate is almost to the point of running. It's really cute.
~All the laundry is done except for the towels and the load that's in the dryer waiting to be folded.
~I vacuumed out the car today. I could probably do that twice a week. How does it get so dirty?
~No YW's tonight. We enjoyed the night off.
~Pops added up the total medical expenses we spent last year. WOW, having a baby with no maternity coverage can be pricey. I am just thankful he's paid for and there were no major/super expensive complications. I know we are very blessed in the area of health and most years spend very little when it comes to medical issues.
~The van had a dead battery this morning. I think I never fully shut it off last night. Dumb blond moment or what?
~I REALLY need to take a shower...I look the same way I did since yesterday at 5:03am.

No comments: