I walked in from mutual tonight and the house smelt like the homemade french bread I made to go with dinner. To bad the top got burnt and the bottom didn't cook all the way through on one of the loaves. Oh well...my rear should thank me that I have one less loaf of bread to enjoy.
Played volleyball with the young women tonight. That was super fun, not to mention it was so nice being outside. I love to tease the girls sometimes. I hope they know I'm teasing. :)
All three bathrooms got cleaned today. I love to walk in and see a clean bathroom.
The entire house got vacuumed today. I love when the floors are clean.
The boys were in charge of cleaning their bedroom. Let's just say nothing is on the floor. However the bookshelf isn't as clean and organized as I would like it and their dresser holds everything. little. thing. they have collected over the last few years. They seem to not be able to part with ANYTHING. Literally EVERYTHING has to be saved and I mean EVERYTHING. A few months ago Buster found a piece of paper on the ground at the park, it's some random kids school assignment, but where is it now? On top of his dresser. I've learned I can't take out the garbage with them around because if they see something they feel like doesn't belong in there they freak out. I've gotten really good at hiding things in the garbage can also. I hope they don't have hoarding issues...
Yeah for no school tomorrow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment