Friday, November 12, 2010

Today was another one of those days. A day where I really enjoyed the boys. Was it my mood, was it theirs? Not sure which, all I knew is that we were all on the same page.

Then it got even better when Pops called and said, "find a babysitter, lets go do something together." The boys got to go to their favorite babysitters, Marmie and Pops and I went to look for shoes for him. He didn't find what he was looking for but it was fun hanging out. I could get used to these weekly dates.

I can't believe Thanksgiving is around the corner. This really is "the most wonderful time of the year."

The boys and I organized all of our DVD's. I got a case that would hold all the movies and music and we searched for all the DVD's we could find and put them in there. I threw away all the original DVD packaging and now the T.V. console is nice and organized and no more DVD cases will be placed all over the house from the babies that like to get into them. After we got done organizing them I was surprised at how many movies we had. We have 25 and I was thinking we had only 10 or 12. Luckily I bought a case big enough to hold all the movies and CD's and plenty of room left over for when we acquire more movies. I've been wanting to do this project for awhile and I'm finally glad it's done.

Life is good and everyone is healthy and happy. Not much more could be asked for. We could our blessings each day. We are hopefully learning from our mistakes, along with growing from our trials and grateful to see the blessing of the Lord's hand in our lives.

No comments: