Awww...why didn't I post earlier so I can go to bed right now?
Poor Crate, I'm pretty sure his one-year molars are coming in and he's just not handling it very well. Hence the reason he took two three-hour naps yesterday. We was a good sport today as we dragged him all around for a bunch of different errands.
Boss and I practiced riding his bike this morning. HE DID AWESOME!! I think he finally gets it. He did so well that he and Buster rode their bikes while I ran and pushed Crate in the stroller and I actually felt like I got a workout. This is awesome because this means during the week I can go running with the two babies while he rides and we both can get some exercise! Hooray!
Speaking of exercise. It's been a year since I met Mr. Tony Horton. A.K.A. the mastermind behind P90X. Pops and I have diligently made a date with Mr. Horton six days a week for the last 365 days. Missing only a handful of workouts over the year. I can now quote almost each thing Mr. Horton will say on all the DVDs before he actually says it. I'll admit sometimes I get annoyed by all his jabbering, but over all I am very thankful for him. He's has helped me shed all my baby weight plus a few extra pounds. I got down to my goal and am excited to have done it with the help of Mr. Horton. And a big thanks to Pops for working out with me. He was a great motivation, shed a few pounds himself and was brave enough to take before and after shots of his bod, one think I was not brave enough to do. Let's just say...the pictures are amazing and he worked his rear off. He's built better now than he was when we were dating and I quite enjoy it. Not to mention I hear he plays a mean game of b-ball, he can tare it up on the court and he'll probably kill me for writing that. OK, maybe kill was a little dramatic but he doesn't read this Blog too often so chances are he'll never even know what I have written about him. If I was brave enough I'd post his before and after shoots but I know he wouldn't appreciate it. Let's just say is back is amazing, right Jane? Remember?
Moving on...
As always I'm looking forward to a Sunday nap tomorrow!
"Drink your water people." ~Tony
Oh yeah, and today I am thankful for winning an awesome bid at the ward scout auction...family portraits on location. How awesome is that? The price we paid for this awesome item makes it even better. I'm thankful for talented members in the ward and grateful they're willing to donate their time and talents for the scouts. Fun activity...we had to bail early because of Crate but enjoyed the time we were there and the yummy dinner, which I didn't have to cook or clean up so that made it even better! Really good wards are hard to come by. I'm grateful I have one.
1 comment:
Really one year?!? WOW! You two need to celebrate all your hard work, motivation and dedication. It totally is true no pain no gain. Great job... the two of you!
* You both do look amazing!!!
Post a Comment