The Christmas stuff is up. Except the lights for the outside of the house. Hopefully those will go up soon. The boys decorated the tree. Not exactly my idea of a Martha Stewart tree but they had fun doing it. Of course the bottom 24 inches are empty so Crate can't destroy anything. It's fun to have everything up.
We played outside a lot today. Crate would live outside if I let him. He hates when it's time to come inside.
Tried a new marinade for the chicken for dinner tonight. Everyone loved it except me. I was hoping it had more of a kick to it. Oh well.
Boss got Tabasco sauce in his mouth today for yelling. I haven't had to give that to him for about a year. I felt bad doing it but he knows better than to yell like he did. He cried and cried but I think he learned his lesson. It's sad to have to discipline the boys but I know it's for there good. Yelling in the house is one thing I cannot handle. It drives me crazy. Hopefully it won't happen again for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment