Sunday, December 12, 2010

So much for Sunday being a "day of rest." Today the day went something like this:
Church at 9am, hung around for an extra hour so we could do tithing settlement at 1pm.
Presidency meeting at 2pm. Buster had bell practice at 2:30pm. 3:45pm presidency meeting over. 3:50pm pick up Buster 4pm start dinner. 5:15pm Pops leaves for AP/YW meeting. 6:15pm meet Pops at church and switch cars and stay at church with Buster for the "It's great to be eight" night. 6:30pm Pops gets home and hosts the Zion's Camp meeting here at our house. 7:40 I get home with Buster. 8:30pm Pops' meeting is done and the boys are in bed. Now it's time for the real "Sunday rest"...I think Pops and I might watch a movie. I give myself 30 minutes before I fall asleep.

Only four more days until school is out for winter break! That means parties and late nights with the boys. Hopefully a little sleeping in too.