Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What does one do when they don't feel good?

~Have extra children for most the day.
~Do a MAJOR grocery shopping trip with two one year olds and a four year old.
~Clean out and organize the pantry.
~Go visiting teaching
~Take the boys on a bike ride
~Wrap gifts
~Stay up way to late
~Clean out and organize the fridge
~Fix a really good chicken and roasted potatoes for dinner
~Bathe the children
~Have a husband leave for work at 8am and come home at 7:53pm.
~Do the dishes
~Read scriptures with children
~And change A LOT of stinky diapers.

What did one NOT do today?
~Laundry
~Clean up the entire bag of beans spilled by one red-headed child. (yes, they are still scattered ALL over the kitchen floor...raw, black beans. It's a lovely sight.)
~Pull weeds (it's getting to be like a jungle out back)
~take children visiting teaching. (Is it OK to leave children with a 9 year old? Luckily it worked today)
~Sleep
~Get Pops his present. (I didn't have enough energy to tackle more stores than the grocery store.)
~Rest
~Take a shower
~Make my bed
~Fix more than just one side for dinner. (I wanted to do a spinach salad too...but it just didn't happen.)
~Finish making the Christmas presents.

I hope tomorrow I can feel better. It's no fun being sick...life still must go on.