Well, you guessed it. Today was laundry day. And it has taken all day. It's 5:39pm and I'm still in my pajamas, I'm not sure if I've even brushed my teeth yet. However I will head off the the shower as soon as I'm done here. The boys had a day to themselves...they watched a movie, watched TV, played outside, jumped on the beds and who knows what else they did. They were entertained and happy cause I didn't ask them to do one chore today. Crate was easy as always...just followed his brothers around and loved it when they took him outside to play. If I would allow it I'm pretty sure he'd move his crib out there. He's says "side" now for outside and stands and knocks on the back door to go out.
I think Crate and I have the same sickness. We're coughing and have runny noises. I keep hoping it'll pass really soon.
The total count of laundry so far is 12 loads. And I still have one more for today.
I finished EVERYTHING for Christmas...if I can recall correctly I do not have one more thing to finish up or wrap. Wait I take that back, I just saw one project I need to finish but that should only take 5 minutes. Other than that it's done. Now I just needed to cook a few things tomorrow and all will be well.
I got the Christmas cards I ordered in the mail today! They came really fast. Hopefully I'll get around to sending them out before December of 2011!
Time to hit the showers.