Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My house is almost clean. I did get up this morning and have been going all day. The best part was listening to my play list at 5am and rocking out to a little AC/DC and Vanilla Ice while cleaning the kitchen and the rest of the house was quiet. The even better part was waking up to see a chunk of the "picking up" part of cleaning up already done. Spouse did it last night after I went to bed. I told him that is the greatest Christmas present ever...and a present he could give all year long. I don't think that made him too excited.

Tonight we took the young women and young men to the temple lights. Note to self...if your between the ages of 12-18 and looking to meet people of the opposite gender that is the place to go on a Wednesday night! If your older than that...STAY AWAY on mutual night. Holy cow it was busy but I think the youth had fun and that's all that matters.

I wanted to get a few Christmas presents wrapped tonight but I still gotta read scriptures and it's getting late. Hopefully I can get to it tomorrow night.

I told Pops it's time for a date again...

No comments: