My plan was to clean the house tonight after the boys went to bed.
My new plan is to go to bed now and clean at 4am tomorrow morning before the boys wake up.
A couple of the YW were in there school band/choir concert and they invited me to come listen to them. I was more than happy to go and really glad to be invited. The boys liked coming along too and sat pretty darn quiet for the most part.
Pops got to go on splits with the missionaries tonight...I think he was excited to go.
Dinner swap saved us from purchasing crap food tonight. Love dinner swap.
I got to reading a few past posts the other night and really liken remembering what took place over the last year. Part of me wants to continue to post every day and the other part of me longs for some privacy. I guess come January we'll see which part of me wins the fight...
No comments:
Post a Comment