Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crazy computer was having issues last night so I couldn't post until today.
Speaking of today it's starting out just lovely...Crate woke up at 6:10am after going to bed at 10pm. The two older boys woke up at 6:45am after going to bed at 10:30pm. I made waffles for breakfast and Crate dumped his syrup-filled plate on the floor and it's still sitting upside down on the tile with waffle pieces surrounding it. Pops was supposed to have the day off until yesterday afternoon when clients wanted to see houses today. I woke up feeling under the weather and we're all tired. But I do have the annual friends Christmas party to look forward to tonight! I booked the babysitter almost three weeks ago and can't wait for a fun night!

Pops was invited at the last minute to go with the boy scouts to the Suns game last night and was able to Buster and Boss. They were sooo excited and thought it was cool to hang out with all the scouts. They even got to get in a few hours early and watch the players warm up. Boss was especially excited to be able to go and hang with the big kids. As for Crate and I? We got to go help Marmie move more. All I have to say is that Crate was perfect. Not a cry or whine from the boy. And we were there for five hours. He just played around with whatever he could find. Had a smile on his face and fell asleep 5 minutes after getting in the car 2.5 hours past his bedtime without making a sound. I LOVE his easy going personality.