For some odd reason I can't write on this Blog if Pops is standing over my shoulder. I don't want him to see what I am writing...it's almost like he's reading my mind and I don't want him to. I know he can look for himself later what I wrote but I just get nervous when he's watching live. I just kicked him away from me for a few moments. Hopefully he doesn't take it personally.
So much for sleeping in...I woke up at 5:30am and was bound and determined to get a major workout in without being interrupted. I got a good hour in and the last half hour had only minor interruptions. From that point on the day didn't stop.
I got packages mailed out today. Huge major blessing to walk into the incredibly tiny "hometown" post office with three kids and not have one person in line. I was sooo thankful.
Baked and then baked some more. The only way this was possible was the fact that Crate (14 months old) took a four hour nap. H.E.L.L.O. can this happen every day please?
The boys had a friend over. When I delivered treats to the neighbor I felt like apologizing for all the ruckus this afternoon. I'll admit it. I knew they were WAY to loud outside but frankly...I didn't care. I was on a mission to get things done and they were happy so why fix something that's not broke? I can't imagine what my neighbor thinks of me. She probably thinks I the biggest white trash lady with all the crying kids and babies that locks them outside so I don't have to hear them. I'll admit...there might be a slight bit of truth to that. It probably didn't help that she saw and heard the boys friend that was over playing saying he was going to pee and see how far it can shoot as he was standing on top of the six foot block fence looking into her yard. Sad part is I'm sure she thought that was my kid. Lovely.
Tonight I worked on some more Christmas presents. I wasn't going to do them this year but I had all the stuff so I got it done. I'm REALLY glad there done. Now I just have to wrap them.
I thought I had kicked the "not feeling well" feeling but it's coming back. Time for bed.