How another year is over. Looking back I really have to say 2010 was much better than 2007, 2008 and 2009...those were some interesting years. I'd happy to be able to say that I think I've been taught a few lessons over the last few years and hope to not have to repeat them. I love the new year time. It's like a re-birth a time to start anew. I love making new goals and looking back to see what goals were accomplished over the past year.
I've been thinking lately about what goals I want to set this year and that maybe I'll pick a theme that I want for myself or my family. Some word or phrase that will describe what we want accomplished by the end of the year.
Thanks to P90X and Mr. Tony Horton I'm happy to say that 2011 will be the first year in the last several years that "loose weight" won't top my list...although I think I've put on a few extra over the holiday season but I know how to get that off. I'm thankful I was able to workout almost everyday of my six day a week workout program. I feel like I really accomplished something and it feels great to have started a program, stuck with it and to see the end results.
And I am VERY thankful that the year has come to a close with this Blog. I know I will enjoy putting our year into a printed book and read the memories but I am ready to take a break and not post every single day (or almost every single day). There was a lot of details, feelings and emotions I left out or kept to myself but I still feel like I made our lives known to the public and I'm ready to be a little more private. I haven't decided how often I will post next year. Still thinking on that one.
2010...you were good to us. Thank you. Thank you for a break from some hard years. Thank you for the memories.
And now I am listening to lovely fireworks...I think I liked it better when the state banned them. They almost sound like gun shots. Lovely.