Poor Crate still has a major red rear-end. So red in fact that it's bleeding. I feel bad for that little guy. One nice thing about Crate is that 90% of the time when I go to lay him down for a nap or for the night he lunges for his crib and then once I lay him down he waves and says "bye, bye." The kid loves to go to bed, he must be like his mother in that regard.
Buster stayed home from school today. We needed to help Marmie pack some more so I took the three boys and our little girl friend with me to help out. Four kids while packing could have been a disaster but they actually did pretty well and I think considering, a lot got done.
We got a sneak peak of some of the family pictures that were taken. I have to say I LOVE them so far! Can't wait to see the rest.



I love this one of the boys...

And Crate just melts my heart.

Since we have pictures now we MIGHT...and key word is "might," get around to doing Christmas cards this year. We'll see...
And if you're looking for awesome photographers I'll give you the contact number for Aaron and Shanan Durda, they are awesome!
2 comments:
the pics look great, and you look fantastic! have you tried butt paste? works every time like a charm... and fast!
Love the pics they turned out great! Hope his bum is better today.
Post a Comment