There is just something magical about Christmas morning. I think it's a combination of the excitement from the kids, the anticipation of the big day and the sweet spirit that comes from knowing why we celebrate.
Santa did indeed visit the boys and they were thrilled with their Star Wars the Clone Wars sheets and comforters they found on their beds. I swore my children would never have character type bedding but alas their desire out won mine. They were much more thrilled with the Santa gift than I had expected. Who new new bedding good be so cool?
Santa also delivered a "Xbox kinect"...let's just say it's been a really fun afternoon for the whole family and my arms will be really sore in the morning. But I still remain undefeated in boxing...even Pops can't beat me.
We had a fun filled afternoon hanging out together as a family. I made waffles, bacon and oranges for breakfast. They boys were thrilled to have bacon...it only comes around a few times a year.
More family over tonight which is always fun, a little chaotic but fun.
Now it's time to relax with Pops and enjoy a quiet evening.
Until next year...Merry Christmas.