What happens when a fourteen month old gets a hold of confetti?
Three days later you're still picking up pieces of it all around the house. I guess the good part to this is that they are tiny silver stars so it's like we have "stars of Christmas" all round the floor. Lucky us.
I went to make spaghetti for dinner tonight and I was all out of jarred spaghetti sauce. Luckily I had enough tomatoes that needed to be used up so I improvised and with some fresh tomatoes and lots of mixed dry seasonings I made a pretty darn good sauce.
I think Crate and I both might be coming down with something. Hopefully we can both have a good nights rest and kick it out of our systems by morning.
If I could call in sick tomorrow I would...that's one thing I miss about having a job outside the home...sick days and you can still take your kids to the sitter and have the whole day to yourself. But once again, I wouldn't trade this career for anything.
Can it seriously be about the middle of December and at 3pm in the afternoon I'm outside sweating while playing with the boys? Hello, where did this 83 degrees come from?
If I feel like this in the morning I might have to skip my workout. That bites. I hope I'm not grouchy all day because of it.
Buster whispered to Pops tonight that they need to go Christmas shopping for me. Needless to say I put a bug in Busters ear of what they should look for. I like the fact that Buster feels like it's a tradition now for Pops to take him and Boss out shopping for me for Christmas...I hope this tradition always continues :)