Went to bed way to late last night...like midnight. I stayed up and watched the ASU/U of A football game with Pops. Then got up to exercise and by the time I picked up Buster from school it had caught up to me. Luckily Crate was ready for a nap too so we both went down while the the two older boys played a video game. All of us at our favorite spots, perfect.
Then I braved a trip to Wal-Mart at 5pm with the boys...those workers on the Wal-mart advertisements must be good actors because the workers at our store aren't necessarily like that. We picked up a Christmas movie at Redbox and we're going to have a mother-sons date night since Pops is out working late tonight.
I think it's safe to say that if I took a nap every afternoon and I would be a new mother...I should some how fit that into the schedule...
No comments:
Post a Comment