Why does Crate and Boss have bruises on their faces right when we're about to have our family pictures taken? This should make for lovely memories.
Found killer deals at Macy's today. Needed to return some items and found $89 jeans for $9.99 and a sweet coat that was regularly $100 I got for $20. Then I had a 25% off coupon. I was super excited. I now have more than one pair of jeans...it's about time. And it's killer to find the prefect jean. I wouldn't call these perfect but for 10 bucks they'll work great.
Ward Christmas party was tonight, a big success as usual. Buster got to be a Shepard in the manger scene...which he was actually excited to do.
We went to the Poinsettia festival today...I think we're good to not visit it again for 10 years.
We were happy that Pops spent a chunk of the afternoon with us, he did have to work this morning and in the evening but it was nice having him hang out with us in the afternoon. We all like to have him around.
Pops was off to basketball before the sun rose and the boys all slept in til 8am. That was a Christmas miracle! I stayed in bed until they came in the room and then we hung out in bed for a little while this morning. It's been a long time since I stayed in bed that late and I have to admit I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to a little later start time for church so I can do that more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment