Thursday, December 30, 2010

Today it snowed in Phoenix. That's not something you see everyday. It's crazy to be on the freeway and look out and see snowed capped mountains. Now I feel like singing Bette Midler's song "From a Distance" you know the line that says "...and the snow capped mountains white..." Anyhow the boys were defiantly excited to see snow. And it was literally freezing today. Yes, freezing. I was thankful to be reminded how being out in the elements can make you frigid. Like bone cold. I defiantly will take my hot summers over long, freezing cold winters. A day or two in the snow is fun but anymore of that just isn't for me. Plus I think I would put on 20 pounds each winter in the cold from drinking QT hot chocolate. That is good stuff.

We had pictures with all the cousins on Pops' side today. And despite being outside in the frigid air it went pretty well considering there were nine kids and Buster was the oldest of the group.

I told Pops it's date time again. You know, just the two of us. Ahhh, the thought makes me smile.