Only one week until the big day arrives. The boys are defiantly getting excited and I'll admit it...I am too. Christmas cards are starting to arrive in the mail...I always feel guilty when this happens because ours aren't sent out yet and to be honest I'm not sure they will be sent out. I will do my best though.
I've felt pretty crummy all day today. I took a shower but never got to putting on the make up. Pops was so kind and took the boys out for several hours to run errands with him while I stayed home with Crate. I finished putting the finishing touches on the presents for the Young Women (we decided to add one more thing to it) and I finished the rest of the homemade Christmas presents. Now all I have to do is wrap them. Then I laid down and literally, right as I was about to dose off I hear Crate. I was really hoping he'd take another four hour nap but not today. He only lasted and hour. Oh well. Although we did have a lovely afternoon together. I pushed him on the swing out back, took him for a walk...I think he really likes the MC Hammer songs on my itouch. We played trucks and just hung out together. I thought back to those days seven years ago when it was only one child and I remembered how easy it was. Only one child to feed, clean up after, listen to cry. Oh, the memories. I was happy when the boys came back, not necessarily when the noise came back but you can't have one without the other.
Pops bought me a bunch of vitamin C and zinc. We have our big Christmas lesson in Young Women's tomorrow so I can't be sick. Not to mention it's vacation...and I refuse to spend it feeling bad. I will not be sick, I will not be sick, I will not be sick...