Our YW's progressive dinner was a success. This is the third year in a row we've done this. I wonder if the tradition will continue on when I'm released, the girls seem to really like it!
We have absolutely nothing "Christmas" up yet. I told Pops that everything is going up tomorrow with or without him here. If tomorrow ends up being like the last several nights, it will be without him. I just hope I am strong enough to move the Christmas tree into the house by myself. I'm confident I can get the lights on the house by myself.
I just heard an odd noise and when I went to see what it was I found Buster peeing in the hall closet. Gross...this is not one of those "fun" parenting moments. He is obviously asleep cause when I asked him what he's doing he replied "the people making the movie asked me to help them write some parts for it." What the heck is he dreaming? Our suitcases now smell like pee and Pops isn't going to be to happy to come home and see that Buster peed on our emergency light and radio. The closet door is right next to the bathroom door so I'm sure it didn't even click with him what he was doing. This is disgusting to clean up. I think I would have preferred for him to pee his bed.
I love taking the kids to the park and being there all of five minutes and hearing older kids use language that only sailors use. It's just wonderful and makes me want to return to the park real soon. Grrrrr......
Crate now says "Hi" as plain as day and waves his hand and says "bye, bye." Although when it comes out it sounds like "buh, buh." He's really into turning the light switches on and off and will push a chair to any light switch and try to stand on the chair to reach the switches to play with them. He can almost say "light." Man, he's growing up way to fast.
The boys declared they want a puppy for Christmas. I told them that wasn't going to happen. Buster then proceeds to tell me "fine, I'll just ask Santa for it." To which I replied, "I'll tell Santa not to get it for you." He didn't like that answer. I'm glad Santa and I are on a first names basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment