YES!!! No more school for two weeks which means two glorious things:
1. No schedule but our very own!
2. No extra children!
We had an awesome family fun night tonight to kick off the break. We picked up Pops and headed over to Tempe Marketplace where we met up with the cousins and had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen then finished up just in time to walk outside and see the "snow" that falls every night for a few minutes. The cousins ended up playing around and having a blast together that we let them play while we hung out for an hour and stayed for the next snow fall. The boys were very tired and sweating by the time the night was over. However I was in my coat and had gloves on and enjoyed the light rain fall and cooler temps. And if I had thought to take the camera I would have some really great pictures to post...but at last I am only human. Shocker, I know.
I can't believe we're this close to Christmas...it's always comes way to fast and goes way to fast.
On another note...Boss' new favorite snack or meal is boiled eggs. I fixed some the other day and every time he is hungry that's what he asks for. Funny thing is that he likes them with no salt and he only likes the egg whites, not the yoke. Pretty nasty if you ask me, but I figure it's a pretty darn healthy snack.
And Buster declared last night that he only likes the kind of chicken that comes from a chicken. He doesn't like the turkey that comes from a chicken for the roast beef from a chicken. Only the chicken from a chicken. I guess we need to 1. stop calling very type of meat we serve "chicken" just so they'll eat it. and 2.Go over the food chain again and discuss what type of animal gives us what type of meat.