Crate's back to a crazy sleeping schedule...the last few nights he's woken up at least every two hours sometimes more often. I think it's because of his teeth coming in. All the nursing is making my girls very sore. I'm not sure what to do about that. This little boy though is one ball of chubby happiness. He's so sweet.
The boys had friends over to play today. I went visiting teaching then worked for about two solid hours while they played. Did laundry. Played light sabers with the boys. Wrestled and even took a 20 minute power nap before going out. I put Buster in charge of everyone and he did a great job babysitting. I'm not sure what they did but there were lots of toys out around the house in just 20 minutes.
More yard work tomorrow and the missionaries are coming our way for dinner. I'm still trying to decided what to make...leaning towards shish-kabobs.
I love my naps and when I take one it helps me to show greater love to my boys
No comments:
Post a Comment