Monday, May 24, 2010

I really wanted to post yesterday. I remembered it once I laid down to go to sleep and by then I just didn't have the energy to get out of bed, turn on the computer, wait for it it boot up, wait for Internet connection to be received and write two sentences about the day so I just skipped it. It's kind of like cheating on a diet...sometimes it just happens.

24 ended tonight. 8 seasons. Of all the things on TV this is the only one that really kept my interest. I'm kind of bummed it's over and I'm not sure how I feel about the ending. It wasn't as exciting as I would have hoped.

Today I took three kids swimming and came home with five. Captin and Saige were more than excited to come home with us. They have all played together very well and tonight after family home evening Saige said "Can't we just go to bed already?" So by 7pm everyone was in bed and almost asleep.

I will miss my Monday nights watching 24 with Pops. It was almost like a mini date night.

1 comment:

Amberly said...

I share your sentiments about 24. looking forward to the movie, but it won't quite be the same.