This little guy woke up with a stuffy nose & goopy eyes. I knew this could only mean one thing. His first tooth. And yes folks I myself felt it today. Bottom right side. It's poking through. I must brace myself for what inevitably lies ahead...his first, second, third and so one times of biting me. Yikes. They have each taken a bite out of my headlights and I'm sure this one will do the same. OUCH. Pain like no other.
I didn't sleep well last night. My huge blister popped and is making my toe throb. Who new it would hurt so bad that I would loose sleep? Anyhow I didn't wake up for my normal workout so after I got Buster off to school I begged Pops to go for a brisk walk with me. After much begging and pleading he finally agreed. My toe hurt so bad by the time we got back that it probably would have been better if I skipped the walk altogether.
Today I had a babysitter and I made a make-shift office in the guest room. I got A LOT done. The babysitter would do what any 21 year old male babysitter would do. Put the baby in bed and play video games with the four year old. At this point and time in my life I really didn't care. There was work that had to get done and it did get done. That's all that matters. I think Boss was in heaven having Uncle Casey here to babysit. By lunch time Pops knew I had been working hard to get things taken care of and Uncle Casey had to leave so as payment for him we all took a trip to Paradise Bakery for some lunch. We got back just in time to get Buster from school. I think Paradise is my favorite lunch spot. I think it would be fun to go there with girls on a Saturday afternoon after shopping all day. Maybe someday I'll have to try that.
Now I must get back to my "normal" work. Remember the bachelor pad I was living in on Saturday night? It hasn't left yet and it's driving me crazy.
4 comments:
Yea for his first tooth! Boo for you!
You and I really need to go Paradise Bakery together, I wish I lived closer to one.
Maybe you should consider hiring Casey on a full time basis...
Casey's babysitting expertise at work! His skills are worth what you paid for his luch, which might equal out to $1.50 an hour! Hope your toe is better soon.
His first tooth - watch those headlights!!! I agree with you - lets have a saturday of girly-ness (Don't ya just loves how I invite myself along). You deserve it!
I hope to see you Friday.
cutest darn pic. of Creighton. I can hardly wait to have my turn "babysitting" acutally, I like to call it "Marmie playing", while you work.(I'll bring my apron if you want me to!:) I'm all for a day of shopping and then lunch... Invite your two sisters and myself and lets do it.
Post a Comment