Our dinner conversation tonight focused around 24. I shared my thoughts on why I thought it should have ended different. Pops liked the finale and shared his point of view. I could see his point of view but I still thought the writers could have written a more exciting ending. Oh well, it was still fun to watch this past season. And if Jack was running for president I would vote for him.
I still have five kids. It's going good. But I'm realizing I'm happy with my three. Feeding five kids is busy and expensive and they're not even teenagers. Yikes.
Sometimes I think about getting out of here...like leaving this little town. It has many great things about it but change is always fun too. Then again, the grass isn't always greener on the other side. I'm thankful for this house I have to live in, I'm thankful Pops can work from home. I'm most thankful for all the people that live out here that have referred him business or have used him themselves for their real estate needs. I think I would be refreshed after a little va-cay. It's coming, I know it is.
I ready to move the boys into the guest room and put Crate in their room. He's almost eight months old and is still on our bedroom...I'm thinking he might sleep better if he was in his own room. I feel like every time I walk in the room when he's asleep he can smell me and he wakes up wanting to eat. Oh, but he's so delicious I just want to eat him.
I really wish I was better at keeping in touch with people when we've moved away or people have moved away from us. I'm really bad at that and that is one thing I want to work on. We've met some really great people over the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment