Thursday, May 20, 2010

I must be tired.

OK, note to self. NEVER put the boys to bed at 11pm again. They will still be awake by 7:30am and you will pay for it the rest of the day.

Today has been a long and tiring day. I still remember the days when I didn't care if there were long days because I knew that
1. I was getting paid for it
and
2. I could go home and do whatever I wanted because I didn't have any responsibility but myself.

Now when my days are long I'm not getting paid for it and the "work" responsibility never goes away. 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I do my best not to complain because this is the life I choose however, the next person that mentions or even hints that staying at home is the easiest job I think I might use some karate skills on. Seriously, I know when people hint to that idea, they've never been a stay at home mom for any long period of time. I was just asked about two weeks ago..."what do you do all day?" My reply was "Hang out and watch the maid clean the house, the chef cook the meals and the nanny tend the children. Sometimes I file my nails and when I'm bored I go get a pedicure." Funny thing is I think he thought I was serious.

Sometimes I think about writing my political opinion on here. I also try to figure out why I'm to timid to do so.

I must be tired.

No comments: