Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last day of school!

Yeah!!! I don't have to drop anyone off at school tomorrow!!! I made the mistake last week of telling Buster he could stay up as late as he wanted on his last day of school. Well, he remembered that and is still awake and so is Boss. I'm thinking about going to bed and having them wake me up when they finally get to bed. It's looking like naps tomorrow.

I can't believe Buster is done with first grade already. I now have a second grader? Oh man, where did the time go? He past first grade with flying colors and was sad that today was the last day of school. At least he didn't cry today like he cried last year on the last day of school. I guess since this is my Blog this is my opportunity to post about my son. Buster is the best first child a mom could ask for. He's obedient (most of the time), helpful, an awesome example to his two younger brothers, smart, kind, always wanting to do the right thing or choose the right. He's one of a kind. I'm feel privileged to be called his mother.

I was hoping to post some pictures but Blogger won't let me right now.

1 comment:

Jane said...

So true he really is a very special little boy... sure do love that kid!