Friday, May 7, 2010

I got all my goals done today and enjoyed the 90 minutes in the pool with Boss and Crate. Thanks A. for inviting us over. I just might take you up on the everyday offer!

Pops and I did the unthinkable tonight...we went on a date! After scrambling around we found a last minute baby-sitter...one of the YW (when I got home the boys were asleep and the house was still standing. Success) We took Crate (does that still count as a date?) and headed to Gilbert to meet up with some old friends. Dave & Felicia and the Whitmore's. We went to some Sushi place that was absolutely delicious! We've never been to a place like this before and it showed me we need to branch out more often. Besides great company it was really cool to watch them cook our meal right in front of us. The chef was amazing at how precise and fast he could chop all the meat the veggies up. Not to mention it was nice hanging out with Pops and getting dressed up. I even tried shrimp and liked it. OK I liked the taste but the texture still throws me for a loop. I had a bite of a sushi roll and thought it was pretty good. It even had eel in it. That was a new thing for me. Again, it was fun doing something different. I'm gonna look for one of those types of places closer to home. It had been several months since just Pops and I (and Crate)enjoyed a peaceful moment. We must do that more often.

Tomorrow starts an early day. Off to bed.

2 comments:

felicia said...

So so good to see you guys! We MUST get together this summer! You guys are awesome! Happy Mothers Day!

Jane said...

Just want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day to one of the BEST mother's I know!!! Thanks for the card very thoughtful of you!!

Where is yesterdays post??