Sunday, May 2, 2010

A peaceful Sunday afternoon. Crate is asleep, the boys are playing quietly in the playroom, Pops is in the office preparing for his missionary prep class he teaches on Sunday afternoon and here I am.

I started reading this book, I think it's called "Mothering with Spiritual Powers." I'm only a few pages into it but so far so good. I'm hoping to read it this afternoon.

The lesson in YW's was on Temple Marriage. D & C offers a lot a great promises to those who marry in the Temple and keep their temple covenants. I learned more today of the great need to be married in the Temple. I defiantly didn't understand all the reasoning's when I got married but I've learned a lot since then and am still learning. I hope my boys set the goal of a Temple marriage in their sights and don't stray from it. I also think a Temple Prep class is vitally important to those preparing or to those not sure why the Temple is a necessary place.

The house was totally picked up until about 5:30pm yesterday when the menfolk arrived home. I'm wondering why I have to pick up again. Sometimes this gets ridiculous. I don't enjoy a cluttered house, but especially on Sundays.

No comments: