Monday, May 10, 2010

On Sunday for Mother's day Pops gave me this corsage to wear to church. Honestly, I was a little embarrassed to wear it at first but quickly got over it and was thankful he would think to do such a thing.



When we got home from church we had lunch and Pops took the boys while I went to take a nap. I planned on napping for 30 minutes but I woke up 90 minutes later to a hungry baby. I realized everyone else was asleep so I myself went back to sleep for another 90 minutes. Three hours of rest was incredibly blissful. Actually I can't think of a better mothers day present. I think I'll ask for sleep every year.

When I arose from the dead I came out to find this taking place...







and some great steak was marinating. I love a good steak and potato dinner. There was also a salad and strawberry lemonade to accompany the meal. He was smart on dessert and got my new favorite "skinny cow" ice cream sandwiches.

It did tucker the poor boys out though. After dinner this is how I found them.



I also got some great gifts that the boys made in primary. I was so excited to hear the boys sing the mothers day song in sacrament meeting, especially since it would have been Boss' first time singing in front of everybody but the poor little boy fell asleep before they went up to sing. Buster, along with the other primary children did a great job as always.

All in all it was a wonderful day.

No comments: