Tonight I grilled chicken and I didn't even burn it. I think I'm getting better at this. It's only been almost 11 years.
Buster had piano lessons today and seems to be doing really well. I'm grateful he has the opportunity to learn. Chicks always dig guys that have musical talent. I keep telling him that but he could care less. Which I guess is a good thing at this age.
It's still bright outside but I've been convincing the boys it's bed time. Two late nights in a row and it's really starting to show. I've been praying for patience all day.
We had FHE tonight because we were gone at a Suns kickoff party last night. I'm praying they'll beat the Lakers and take it all the way this year. That would be awesome. I really hope the boys remember these FHE lessons and scripture reading because sometimes it's not so fun dealing with attitudes...or tiredness. I told them when school is out we're switching to a morning schedule for scriptures and piano practice. Only four hours of school left! I can't wait!
1 comment:
Never pray for patience! :)
Post a Comment