Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Things are getting done around here.

How 'bout this for a productive day...

exercise
Piano lessons
Swim in Peoria
Extra kids
and more extra kids
sick baby
de-junked playroom
rearranged playroom
cleaned and de-junked guest room
washed and dried all bed sheets
vacuumed entire house
dusted ceiling fans
fixed dinner
worked
read scriptures
fed sick baby
held sick baby
played army men with Boss
one-on-one talk with Buster
sent Pops off to a church meeting then BB for the night
had YW meet here for Temple baptisms
cleaned out van
organized boys movies

I feel like a lot got done today. Now I'm ready to sit down and read.

Poor Crate must either be teething or he has caught a bug. Fever, runny nose and whiny. I feel for him.

I hoped to go with the YW tonight to the Temple but just couldn't leave the boys with a babysitter especially when Crate doesn't feel good. I was so thankful one of the moms was able to take my spot. Not to mention that would be something totally cool to do with your daughter. I love it when moms are involved.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Sounds like a very productive day!