Sunday, May 9, 2010

So when I got home last night I could barely get myself from the car to bed. I was so tired I passed on posting.

Me and the boys left at 6:30am and headed out to Mesa to Grandma's house to help with the garage sale and hang out by the pool. Pops was gonna catch up with us around 11am or noon cause he had to work. He wasn't able to get out til about 3pm but he helped take one of the loads to D.I. and then came back to swim with us. The boys defiantly love swimming with their Pops. They must have asked 67 times "when is Pops gonna be here to swim with us?" Some times it was nerve racking keeping on eye on all three boys and Kaesen by myself but everyone was safe and sound and had tons of fun.
I got burnt pretty badly and was so tired from going to bed late Friday, waking up at 5am Saturday and being out side for about 10 hours on Saturday. I had to go to bed.

I've taken pictures to commemorate Mother's Day. I'll get to those tonight.

No comments: