Weeds, weeds and more weeds. Today we got them all picked and now the backyard is clean again. Buster was much more helpful than in the past. Boss...not so helpful. Every time I turned around he was sitting, "taking a break." He mentioned that his arms are tired or his legs are tired about 86 times. I told him his body parts were tired from not being used. He didn't get it. At last though the backyard is back to normal and ready for summer.
Missionaries for dinner tonight. I tried a new recipe and made homemade Alfredo sauce with fettuccine noodles. It was REALLY good. REALLY fattening but really good. I've always been to scared to try a white pasta sauce cause I heard they can get scorched really easily and taste burnt but it was easy to make and like I said REALLY good. I'll have to try that recipe again in the future. And because of it I finally know what heavy cream is and where to find it. I had never bought it before.
There is a senate bill that passed recently in AZ regarding illegal immigrants. After studying the bill I find nothing wrong with it and I'm not sure what all the hype is about. And I think the federal government should stay out of the state governments business.
No comments:
Post a Comment