Sunday, May 30, 2010

Poor Crate.

Today started off at 1:30am when I was contemplating a trip to the ER for Crate. Poor guy was wheezing so bad and sounded like he was gonna cough up his guts. I'm not one to run to the hospital at the drop of a hat...actually we've never had a trip to the ER with kids so once I woke up Pops and told him he knew it was pretty bad. He gave Crate a blessing and what a powerful moment that was. The Lord answered our prayer. Immediately Crate settled down and slept another two solid hours before waking up again to eat. He hasn't felt good all day but it's not nearly as bad as last night. Then today at church he puked on me...not just a little spit up, full on puke. And I had to stay the whole time at church because I brought some neighbor kids with me and I had to take them home. We both smelt lovely the rest of the day. Then I heard that Boss announced in Primary that he doesn't pray. Nice on Boss. We really have taught him to pray. Thankfully the family got naps today and even Pops got a quick nap before he ran out to teach his Missionary Prep class. We had German Pancakes again for dinner, or as Boss likes to call them germy pancakes and I was out tonight taking care of YW stuff and picking up a breathing machine for Crate from some friends. I'm going to bed now in case Crate has a rough night like last night. I did feel another tooth today on the bottom right next to his first one. I can't believe he already has two!

2 comments:

AMY said...

Jackie Lee, Both my boys have had the wheezing since they were little. I do have albuterol and a machine if you need it. Also, I have a prescripton I need to fill for a saline solution that you put in the machine, it doesn't make them as jumpy (or their heart race) like the albuterol and you can give it to them as much as you need. good luck!

Jane said...

I don't know whats more disturbing Crate wheezing that bad, or you taking him to church just a few hours later... Seriously?!?

I do know Boston DOES know how to pray because whenever I ask him to he always replies " I can't I just said it last night".

Have a great Memorial day. Come visit us sometime!

We will keep Crate in our prayers. Hopefully he is all better today.