Tried to post last night but Internet wasn't working and I was to tired to mess with it. So I gave up and went to bed.
Yesterday I enjoyed the splash pads with all three boys. The water was great and everyone loved it. It was so fun to watch Crate splash around and the two older boys had a blast trying to punch the water each time it came up. They also managed to build a fort on the splash pad with all their backyard toys. It was really nice just hanging out and playing with them. I wanted to take pictures but Pops had the camera out and about with him.
I also made lots of phone calls for work yesterday. Pops has given me a long and extensive list of things to take care with the business. It wasn't the most pleasant thing trying to keep the boys quiet and happy and be on the phone for hours at the same time. I need to get a better schedule down. I started yesterday at 6am but by 6:15 I had already been interrupted. Oh well...at least I'm still here with the boys. I'm thinking about hiring a YW in the summer time to play with the boys while I work. I could get a lot of it done quickly if there were no interruptions.
Now it's time to start the day. Goals for today:
Fold laundry
More calls
clean kitchen
Get it all done in time to go swimming!!
No comments:
Post a Comment