It's only 7:40pm and I'm not sure if I'll make it awake past 8pm.
I've been feeling off all day and I think sleep would really help. Pops is out with the missionaries, hopefully I can stay awake until he gets home and then if Crate is still awake he can take over.
Buster started piano lessons today. He seems to be really excited. I'm really excited to hear his progress. OK...maybe I won't be saying that in a month when I've heard the same song played 53 times a day. Luckily our piano is digital and has volume control. That is one of the main reasons I wanted to buy it. I remember what piano practicing sounded like with 5 kids taking piano when I was a kid.
Dinner swap tonight. I felt like I was in the kitchen for a long time today. But totally worth it considering I won't be cooking the rest of the week.
Boss, Crate and I have been at the school the last two days to help out with teacher appreciation. When we got home today I was thanking Boss for being so good and obedient. I asked him why he was so good today and his reply was "Because I didn't want to sit in my room or go to bed when we came home so I was obedient." Finally, I think he's starting to get the picture of consequences. It's a good feeling.
Looking forward to our mother daughter activity tomorrow night for mutual. I think it should be a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment