Sunday, August 1, 2010

Buster got to pick the dinner tonight...his last dinner of the summer. His pick was German Pancakes. I was totally cool with that, easy and good. Pops on the other had wasn't so excited about it but he was a good sport.

Boss asked to be excused after he was done with his dinner and after about 5 minutes of not hearing from him I found him asleep on his bed. He must of been very tired. It was 6:15pm so I'm hoping he sleeps through the night and doesn't wake up at 11pm.

Buster got his fathers blessing tonight. Probably the best one yet. It comforted me also, and made me feel like he is at the right school and will be challenged and will excel this year. I know he'll be protected in more ways than one and make good choices. I'm a blessed mom to have him in my home. I got a blessing also. I needed one to heal my back because something happened to it (I think I pulled a muscle or have a rib totally out of place) and now I can't really do anything. I couldn't even open the oven tonight because it hurts so bad. I think I might freak if it's not better in the morning and I can't exercise. Ahhh...getting old is so not fun.

Now it's movie time for Pops and I. By the way I'm really not looking forward to the school schedule starting tomorrow. But I'm glad Buster is excited to return back. He's been waiting for this day for several weeks now!