How did I forget to do a post yesterday? I thought about it and the next thing I knew I was waking up at 3am to feed Crate. I was very beat last night and was asleep by 9pm. I didn't even wash my face before going to bed last night, and I skipped out on a girls only movie/get together at a friends house. I attribute the tiredness to Crate waking up six times to nurse the night before and then me pulling myself out of bed at 5:10am for exercise and running errands most the day yesterday in the blazing heat followed by fixing dinner for the family and the four guests we had also.
However as I was fixing dinner last night I stood over the kitchenAid in awe. It was one of those blissful moments. I heard the boys playing together in the playroom, Crate was asleep and I had a moment of gratitude that I had these three amazing boys, an awesome house to live in, money to purchase food for my family, the ability to give service that night, and the knowledge that I was fixing a dinner that my boys were going to be so excited to eat. I was overcome with gratitude and once again counted my blessings realizing all that I had. It's these small and simple moments that the spirit speaks to me, reminding me that I am a daughter of God and that he knows me and loves me and lets me feel his love. Truly, living your best life starts with making this apart of it.