New recipe for dinner tonight...some kind of Indian chicken dish. It was OK, a little on the spicy side and defiantly an acquired taste but everyone ate it. I don't thing I'll fix it again. However I did make a delicious spinach salad along with amazing rolls. Next time I'll have to make more rolls, there wasn't enough to go around.
Boss helped me make more cookies today and we delivered little "back to school" packages with cookies in them for the young women. We had fun running (driving) around to each of their houses. I can't wait until it's cool enough outside to walk in the evening. While I was driving around at 7:30pm the van said it was 124 degrees outside. I don't think it was that hot but it wasn't cool by any means.
We've got an extra little girl spending the night with us for a couple of nights, it is very different having a curly haired three year old girl in the house. She loves to help out with Crate and boss the Boss-man around. It should make for some interesting times around here.
Well that is what is happening in our hot neck of the woods. Exciting, right?