Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Deals.

To cut Crate's hair or not to? That is the question. It's growing over his ears and getting pretty long in the back but sometimes I put gel in it and it curls up and looks cute, OK, maybe it looks a little like the old man "DOC" from back to the future just red but still cute non-the-less right?

Tonight for YW's we did service for a couple sisters in the ward. It was nice to help other out. It's also simply amazing what can get done in 60 minutes when twelve people are working together.

Tomorrow I have a follow up regarding my back. I can't wait.

Three successful days of school completed. Hooray!

The Walmart I went to today is having a killer deal right now. 50% off all clearance items. All CLEARANCE ITEMS!! Hello! I totally stocked up on baby clothes, toys and picked up some belts for the boys for $1. They are leather belts and were originally 8 bucks. Carters baby clothes were like $1.50 and they are cute top and bottom sets. They're not advertising it but if you mention it at the register they'll make sure and slice the price in half. I'm thankful for the Walmart worker for telling me as I was browsing the isle for PJ's for the boys. Although, she did answer her personal cell phone and had a 2 minute personal conversation while I was standing there waiting. But I wasn't about to complain considering the deal she scored me. The lady at the register wasn't sure how long they would continue marking all clearance 50% off. It's the Walmart on 75th if you're interested. If I didn't have the three boys with me I would have looked around a lot more. Walmart is defiantly not the store of choice but it's not a bad idea to stock up on toys for upcoming birthdays and Christmas and misc baby items.

I L.O.V.E. a good deal.

I also LOVE good food, speaking of which I made some awesome cookies today. Boss helped and we've been enjoying them all day. I even had to make a second batch before the YW came over tonight cause I was worried there wouldn't be enough to go around tonight. The kitchen is overflowing with de-lish cookies right now, come and get some before they're gone! Jane, I thought about sending you some but I think they'd arrive in crumbs. Next time your here I'll make some just for you.

I seriously need to download the pictures on the camera. The amount of pictures on there is ridiculous.