I totally freaked today...no workout. Major pain. Pain so intense I literally contemplated a trip to the ER at 2am. We're not huge doctor people and have never made a trip to the ER so once I told Pops we might be going he knew it was serious.
I've taken more Motrin and Tylenol in the last 24 hours than I usually take in a year. No joke.
Went to the Dr. today, go back in a few days. Hoping the pain will subside really soon. This makes me really super grateful for the very good health I usually enjoy. Pops has been a big help and I'm thankful to a good friend who took the two oldest boys while Pops drove me to the Dr. It hurts like you know what to drive. Very weird.
Praying tonight will be a much better night than last.
Oh, and Buster had a very successful first day at school! Yeah for 2nd grade! Really some day I'll download the 600+ pictures on the camera. Some of which are today's pics of the first day!