Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Two three days of no Internet. Finally it's back. That really puts a damper on my goal of blogging every day.

Sunday Jennifer invited us over for dinner. Can I just say that was by far the best tasting piece of meat I've had in a long time...actually in my entire life. Holy cow, I'll post the recipe when I get it from her. Actually the entire dinner was awesome. Yum, Yum. That is why I exercise so I can enjoy that part of life. I wouldn't want to go without great tasting food.

Monday the cousins left. My boys wanted them to stay longer, I wouldn't mind either but I have to admit it was nice only waking up once last night with one baby. Mom also invited us girls over to her house where she had a massage therapist waiting to give hour massages. HELLO HEAVEN. That was an awesome way to end a busy weekend.

Looking forward to Labor day coming up...hoping Pops isn't working. But if he is I'm defiantly taking the boys to do something fun. I really enjoy my kids (most of the time...OK maybe not so much at 8pm when they're tired and I'm tired) but they are fun to hang out with. I mostly enjoy sitting back and watching them interact with each other. It's pretty sweet.

Is it sad that my four year old seems to know his way around the itouch better than I do?