Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Oh man, I just had to sneeze and it hurt my back.

Boss must be in a growth spurt, lots of sleep Sunday night and just a few minutes go he went on the couch and laid down on his own and fell asleep. Why can't afternoon nap time be this easy every day? Crate on the other hand is wide awake but happily exploring the play room. For him, the messier the better because that means the more things he can get his hands on!

Went to the grocery store today for just a few things and ended up with a cart over flowing of groceries. I forgot how much we needed. The boys were both really good but it hurt my back to push the cart and load the groceries into the car so on the way home I called my neighbor and she came over and helped me get the groceries from the car to the house and put them away! Thanks so much Erin, I owe you!

As I made my bed this afternoon (didn't get to it this morning) I pondered about where I'm at in life right now. Really, I'm blessed and in a pretty darn good spot. Not much I would change. No, I'm not claiming the "perfect" word but over all life is good.

Not having exercised in the last two days is driving me crazy. I really feel like exercise is my "happy pill." It's something I do for myself and it is what gives me energy. I really miss being strong and healthy. However, not exercising has made me very conscience of what I'm eating. Now if I could put good eating and exercise together I might see some awesome results. To be honest I really like to eat...and I can eat a lot, thus the daily exercise is needed. I just wish my chubby thighs were as cute as Crates.