Double workout today all done by 8:30am, that felt good. Late birthday lunch with a friend at Paradise Bakery, did I mention I love that place? And my two boys were near perfect during the 90 minutes we were there. Crate enjoyed an entire cookie, yes a HUGE ball of sugar for my 10 month old (I paid for it later with a REALLY bad diaper while in another store) and Boss was more than happy getting to play on my itouch. For all those that don't believe in video games for kids...they should try it sometime, it's awesome in situations like this. I knew that thing would come in handy sooner or later. After lunch I picked up Buster from school and we headed out east to take Aunt Abby shopping for new school clothes. I don't know what got into the boys but we were at Target for two hours in the girls clothing section and they were pretty darn good the entire time. (Minus Crate's nasty pants) We dropped Abby off and headed home just in time for a quick dinner, homework (that blessed thing is back) and bed. But before I left for the busy day I hit my toe on the weights and I about lost it. However, I didn't swear, I was quite proud of myself because I had real good reason too. The last thing I need is a my four-year-old repeating a chosen word he heard from his mother in his primary class and that would be just my luck. My toe is black and blue and hurts like h-e-double hockey sticks. If this stops me from exercising I think I will BURST. I had to take a week off last week and I've got to get back to it. It's what keeps me sane. Oh yeah, and on the way home from Mesa the boys and I rocked out to the song...tonight's gonna be a good night...you know that one? We had air guitars, air drums and air microphones going in the car. It was awesome and we were rockin'..."If this vans a rockin' you're defiantly gonna wanna come a knockin'!
OK...I'm getting loopy, I must be tired.