Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dinners are done for the rest of the week...thanks to dinner swap. It works great.

Laundry got washed, folded and put away all in one day. A miracle.

Nothing bothers me more than having the TV on during the day. It simply drives me bonkers.

I need to go grocery shopping.

I also need a long date with Pops.

I need to get the tires on the van rotated. Maybe tomorrow.

I need to start making my bed each day, it will make the master bedroom look better/cleaner.

I heard a friend is moving. Once again, wish I would have gotten to know her better. She seemed awesome.

Looking forward to cooler nights and mornings.

Parts of today made me want to climb in bed and sleep for four years.

Hoping Boss will take up bike riding again with no training wheels. Nothing beats an evening bike ride.

If I was good I would iron the boys white shirts tonight for Sunday. They are clean and just need a quick iron. Hummm, maybe I will.

If I was to go away this weekend, where would I go? I have a few ideas.