It never rained today, it looked and smelt like it was but we never saw drops. Heard thunder and saw lightening so it was a real teaser. Bummer.
Double workout again. one hour of cardio and one hour of weights. Then a friend brought a piece of chocolate cake from Claim Jumper over...HELLO Tastiness. I tried really hard to not give in. OK, actually I took one look and indulged. I did share with the three kids so that did limit my calories to some degree. Then again, Bossman, my non-sugar eater took one tiny bite and walked away. Not sure where that kid came from...sweets are not his thing.
Tonight is family movie night. The kids are really looking forward to it and so am I.
I'm on the search for the perfect sippy cup. One that doesn't leak or come out so fast that it makes Crate choke or isn't so tight that he has to suck his guts out to make something come out. We seem to have not found the right one yet.
Oh, and I finally found the pictures from our California trip back in June.