we tackled the play room this morning, the boys and I. And we did it! We beat it! It is now completely clean and organized. We moved things around, I threw away a lot of little misc. toys and things and we got all the millions of Lego pieces into one central box. Finally it is done. However, Crate is quite lost when he crawls in there. He can't seem to find anything to put in his mouth. The boys did however build a fort in their room today, will their bedroom and the playroom ever be picked up at the same time?
I loved waking up to rain, I opened the windows and felt a breeze and smelt the beauty of the earth. My back was strong enough today that I was able to do a treadmill workout and it felt great to be once again burning a calorie or two. Can wait to work out with good 'ol Tony Horton again. Maybe Monday I'll see him.